An IT consultant works in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. Consultants work to improve the structure and efficiency of an organisation’s IT systems. Hiring in consultants to perform specific functions over an agreed period of time is often referred to as ‘outsourcing’.
Having customer-first approach and professional expertise we at PTPL offer IT consultancy to those clients who entrust us with their assignments. We glean the best and latest technologies from the vast, complex and ever-changing IT industry for our customers to their utmost benefit.
Our IT consultancy service includes :
• Meeting with clients to determine requirements
• Working with clients to define the scope of a project
• Planning timescales and the resources needed
• Clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
• Defining software, hardware and network requirements
• Analysing IT requirements and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT
• Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems
• Presenting solutions in written or oral reports
• Procuring systems if required
• Designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems
• Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers
• Organising training for users